Sail the Caribbean with award winning True North Sailing School!
Join our 2018 Flotilla in the British Virgin Islands
January 27 to February 4, 2018
Race, cruise, swim, snorkel, and explore the most beautiful sailing area on the planet. Imagine 8 days (You only miss 5 work days) of temperatures in the 90’s sailing through crystal clear 75-degree water. It truly doesn’t get any better than that!
$1,745 Per Person 44 foot Monohull
$1,825 Per Person 50 foot Monohull
$1,945 Per Person 46 foot Catamaran
All cabins on all yachts have their own private toilet & shower. Imagine what a party this will be! Singles, couples & groups are welcome. No previous sailing experience is required.
Islands visited will include:Tortola Virgin Gorda Cooper Island Norman Island Marina Cay Sandy Cay Jost van Dyke Peter Island Anegada
- 8 Days (7 Nights) aboard the yachts
- Full provisioning which includes 7 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 6 dinners including one sumptuous dinner ashore at the famous Saba Rock Resort
- Welcome To Paradise Cocktail / Pool Party
- Pre Departure "Get Acquainted" Cocktail Party
- B.V.I. Cruising Tax
- Individual Snorkeling Gear
Imagine what a party this will be!
Singles, couples & groups are welcome.
No previous sailing experience is required.
For this February's Flotilla we will be sailing aboard
- 44 Foot Monohulls (3 Double Cabins). See yacht video tour here
- 50 Foot Monohulls (4 Double Cabins and bonus crews quarters forward) See yacht video tour here
- 46 Foot Catamarans (4 Double Cabins)See yacht video tour on Facebook.